Revolution is not a one-man task. Nor is it absolutely synonymous to honesty. And here is the catch : We need to make money enough to survive well in the world today. So, lately after going through a book, I have been weighing my chances in both revolution and being honest, with a goal in mind. I have to earn money. Look, people have different ways of putting it; some say they have to "stand on their own two feet, some say, i need to get a certain degree that betters my chances of survival in the job sector today, snd some just blatantly, yet straight-forwardly puts it as "earning moneyto survive."
Currently, I am a 2nd year B.Tect student. Its the time we are supposed to enjoy our college life the most, since we are in no fear of "ragging" and we have more than half of our college life left to give a proper damn to career prospects. But the world today has changed its thought process. So, sadly what I meant to say is, I have been thinking about how to make money, easily, where I should have been hanging-out with my friends. Sad, bu true. The thing that haunts me most is how am I going to survive in an India which produces millions of Engineers per year?
To be honest, I have planned on getting a MBA degree, if that sieves me out to the "more-qualifed" millions. But there is no such securtiy in the job sector today. Well, there is no guarentee of a proper tomorrow in the first place. Money is Power: that's the mantra of the practical world today probably. And sadly, in most of the huge success stories, if we dig in deeper, honesty is a virtue, least-valued for. You get your work done with hot cash near at hand, else, you are a part of the system. That enables you to wait infinitely for evrything almost with least desired results or as in most, NO RESULT. You can supress criticism and protest with money. You can buy love with money. Imagine, you can be a God!
Revolution is not a good idea to make easy money. When alone, you can do nothing about nothing. While dedication and hard is common to both the penny-paid ways and revolutionary ways, honesty demands a lot in the latter. Revolution, many will argue has happened already in our country. I say yes. But in particular fields only. There can be no voice raised against a long-bothering issue, that is probably the greatest enemy of India's development. Yes. Corruption. That's the easiest way of making money. Thanks to people up at the "top" the people last in the heirarchy of Capitalism suffers the most. I believe India too is changing towards it; Socailism remains to be just another clause in the Constitution.
So, what I really meant through all these conflicting ideas is, what should I do? Will B.Tech+MBA be enough to run things honestly enough to make enough money to survive, or do I have to "make" money? Should I use my intelligence to make money, or should I use it to be a part of the revolution? A "yes" to the previous will make me a God, while a "yes" to the latter, will make me a human. Should I be a God or a human? Should I earn everything, or should I leave a little for achievement?
Currently, I am a 2nd year B.Tect student. Its the time we are supposed to enjoy our college life the most, since we are in no fear of "ragging" and we have more than half of our college life left to give a proper damn to career prospects. But the world today has changed its thought process. So, sadly what I meant to say is, I have been thinking about how to make money, easily, where I should have been hanging-out with my friends. Sad, bu true. The thing that haunts me most is how am I going to survive in an India which produces millions of Engineers per year?
To be honest, I have planned on getting a MBA degree, if that sieves me out to the "more-qualifed" millions. But there is no such securtiy in the job sector today. Well, there is no guarentee of a proper tomorrow in the first place. Money is Power: that's the mantra of the practical world today probably. And sadly, in most of the huge success stories, if we dig in deeper, honesty is a virtue, least-valued for. You get your work done with hot cash near at hand, else, you are a part of the system. That enables you to wait infinitely for evrything almost with least desired results or as in most, NO RESULT. You can supress criticism and protest with money. You can buy love with money. Imagine, you can be a God!
Revolution is not a good idea to make easy money. When alone, you can do nothing about nothing. While dedication and hard is common to both the penny-paid ways and revolutionary ways, honesty demands a lot in the latter. Revolution, many will argue has happened already in our country. I say yes. But in particular fields only. There can be no voice raised against a long-bothering issue, that is probably the greatest enemy of India's development. Yes. Corruption. That's the easiest way of making money. Thanks to people up at the "top" the people last in the heirarchy of Capitalism suffers the most. I believe India too is changing towards it; Socailism remains to be just another clause in the Constitution.
So, what I really meant through all these conflicting ideas is, what should I do? Will B.Tech+MBA be enough to run things honestly enough to make enough money to survive, or do I have to "make" money? Should I use my intelligence to make money, or should I use it to be a part of the revolution? A "yes" to the previous will make me a God, while a "yes" to the latter, will make me a human. Should I be a God or a human? Should I earn everything, or should I leave a little for achievement?
its truly good kuldip
ReplyDeletethanks a lot Insha :)
ReplyDelete