Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Dear!"

It makes me think at times, how can one endure me as the guy I am and address me with a "dear"!

Even when at times I feel that I am being intolerable, I receive a "dear" from them. I often want to shout, "Are you nuts guys!"

Sometimes I am forced to doubt the "dear."

It happened long before I could even realize the transgression. The looks around changed. Somewhat obvious they had become. I debated between predictiveness and counterfeit. The way out was not a one day's job, and realizing it was not a one day's job either. But rather having taken things for granted till days, made me look into the matter casually.

Times changed, people changed. Many lost, few found, many new-made.

Yet that one "dear" from a constant source remained constant.

Finding a way out with charm, its never a good option. Should have understood them when they said, "You can't charm your way out of a bullet."

I took many a bullets till date. It made me weak physically, and metaphysically. The same callous attitude made me promise for sake, made me praise for sake, made me love for sake... Made me lie for sake. What's left now is the liar. Liar Liar!

Somehow, the "dear" finds it way into prominence amidst everything around.

I have many "dear"-s around me for personal and professional issues, but that one "dear" still resonates in the same frequency. The one since my first breadth.

I love you mom. I love you dad. I'll love you forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment