So 2012 it is! Another year goes by and I guess I am pretty much the same old guy-burnt pages of life and love, weird sense of style, after-electrocuted hairstyle, no face-wash, and still finding pleasure in text books. But there are two things that I am definite has changed. One, my age, and two, my weight. I still remain to be the same old complaining guy, eluding reality, and with an ever-changing aim in life. Guess my last year's resolution went vague. But that doesn't stop me from making one this year, with the same hope of living up to it, I'll make it quite a lengthy one.
I really want to be the guy I was not for all these years. I don't want to be the cry-baby I used to be, always complaining to mommy(or somebody else) about things that went against my wishes. I want to be realistic and accept good and bad at their extremes. I want to be that hard-working guy dedicated to give a proper shape to my career. I also want to enjoy everything in life. Most importantly, I wanna shed off my short-temper and also the habit of coming to quick useless conclusions.
I want to be a good son, brother and friend(and everything else I am). I want to love people selflessly. I want to give more attention to my friends, family and relatives, which I have been a constant failure at. Romance was never my cup of tea, yet I wish to fall in love with somebody, who other than just respecting, will reciprocate my love equally well.
Last but not the least, I don't want to die on 21st December this year!
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And good things never die!-An often heard quote from The Shawshank Redemption, right. I feel that I need a redemption of my own, because if not now, then never! So I guess that's it basically, suits me of using such a quote. Personally, I want to apologize to many people I have wronged or hurt, and forget every issues of differences and misunderstandings I had. I want to start this year, all over again, all afresh. I wish to do it this year. I have to do it this year!
I really want to be the guy I was not for all these years. I don't want to be the cry-baby I used to be, always complaining to mommy(or somebody else) about things that went against my wishes. I want to be realistic and accept good and bad at their extremes. I want to be that hard-working guy dedicated to give a proper shape to my career. I also want to enjoy everything in life. Most importantly, I wanna shed off my short-temper and also the habit of coming to quick useless conclusions.
I want to be a good son, brother and friend(and everything else I am). I want to love people selflessly. I want to give more attention to my friends, family and relatives, which I have been a constant failure at. Romance was never my cup of tea, yet I wish to fall in love with somebody, who other than just respecting, will reciprocate my love equally well.
Last but not the least, I don't want to die on 21st December this year!
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And good things never die!-An often heard quote from The Shawshank Redemption, right. I feel that I need a redemption of my own, because if not now, then never! So I guess that's it basically, suits me of using such a quote. Personally, I want to apologize to many people I have wronged or hurt, and forget every issues of differences and misunderstandings I had. I want to start this year, all over again, all afresh. I wish to do it this year. I have to do it this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment