
The celestial bliss of the moon,
That rain in gallons; that night,
Lost in thoughts, I wondered,
Wandered, through the meadows miles afar.
No end did I know, why didn’t I know?
Why was I doing it? Knowingly or so?
But do not punish me anymore;
My heart is full from the grief of Time,
I am left at the doorstep;
But how, I want to move in,
Please open the door, to your heavenly abode,
Where does peace and love mine lies.
The best in the world can I get, so far,
Not so far, though, why did I fall short?
No, no. Let me in, for
This heart remains ever unquenched
Of its thirst, lost for days in the golden dunes.
Can’t I live without water, Yes, I can,
But not for long, the miles are too rough, I die soon;
Sooner in ought, this unrest can I hold no more.
Leave me not alone, hold me close,
Let your hand come through the door.
Open it! O open it I pray!
Let me in; no longer like this I can stay.
My heart palpitates, a little too on high,
Don’t go away, needless a goodbye;
Wait a moment in my memory’s mind,
I’ll forever be at your door, for one of your kind.
Beautifully written....Good job..Keep it up...
ReplyDeleteare you Amrita??
ReplyDelete